Beef or Lamb Shish Kabobs Recipe
Written by Denise Hazime - Get this and other recipes FREE at www.DedeMed.com
Total time: 15 Minutes
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: time?
- 2 lb beef fillet, cut into cubes or you can use Lamb loin, chops or boneless shank leg
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp seven spices (can be purchased at Dede's Store)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 whole green pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 whole onion, cut into cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into cubes
- wood skewers, soaked in water
DirectionsPreheat grill. In a large bowl mix beef cubes with salt, black pepper, seven spices and olive oil. Next, you need to skewer the meet and the vegetables, to do this alternate the beef with each vegetable but leave 1 inch of skewer on each side, repeat until all the veggies and meat is used. Grill each side of the skewer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meet and how well done you like it, if you like it medium rare then only do 5 minutes, if you like it well done, then you'll need to go to 7-10 minutes on each side or a total of 14-20 minutes. Serve with rice, pita, hummus and tabouli.